The standard key packaging option for the Lucid mobile platform will take your completed key and publish it as a native Android and iOS app.
There’s a few things to note:
- Packaging includes one key per app, multiple keys per app will incur additional costs.
- We assume the supporting content you provide will already be mobile ready. Or your content has been developed using Fact Sheet Fusion. We can optimise your content for an additional fee.
- You will provide the necessary artwork done to the standards required by Google and Apple. See the Information Pack for more information. We can design the artwork for an additional fee.
- You will be provided with up to two (2) prototype apps for testing prior to publication. If you require more this will be at an additional cost.
- You can add customised add-on’s to your app now, or at a later date as an update.
- You can still opt for a commercial app (pay for app) using the standard packaging option.
- Your key content must pass the Apple and Google review processes before it is accepted in the App stores. This process is independent from the Lucid team. The process generally takes 1-3 working days.