Identic Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 5486
1. The information contained on this Site relates to Lucid information, products and services. It also includes information, data and keys developed by other parties.
2. While all reasonable attempts have been made to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of the content in this site, all information in this Site is provided “as is”.
3. There is no guarantee as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or the results obtained from the use of this information. No warranty of any kind is given, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. In no event will Identic Pty Ltd be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Identic Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Information obtained from this Site should not be used as a substitute for consultation with competent professional advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult professional advisers with expertise in your area of interest.
6. References and links to other sites are provided as a service. Identic Pty Ltd is not endorsing any provider of products or services by facilitating access to these sites from its Web Pages, nor does it accept responsibility for the quality of goods and services provided by third parties accessed through this Site. Identic Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the content of material that may be encountered.
7. Identic Pty Ltd can modify the terms and conditions contained in this Disclaimer at any time and you agree to continue to be bound by these. We will give you notice of changes by publishing revised terms and conditions in this Site – we will not separately notify you of these changes.
8. The content of this Site is protected by copyright law. Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright law, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
9. This Disclaimer is governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.