Owners of Lucid v3.5 are entitled to upgrade pricing to Lucid v3.6. If you are purchasing the upgrade on behalf of another users (e.g. purchasing officer), please include the persons name, email address and the product serial number in the checkout additional notes/instructions.
Version 3.6 enhancements include:
- Updated the key deployment options and various deployable setup packages.
- Added a new media check reporting tool.
- Added new and improved image viewing interface to the Desktop application Player.
- Improved the media removal options within the Builder.
- Improved the way drag and drop works within the Builder.
- Updated underlying image handling components to improve thumbnailing, support of additional color palettes and transparency options.
- Changed some underlying default preference setting values in the Builder to give a better visual experience.
- Fixed several minor bugs and made underlying changes to default Java libraries to optimise the Builder and Desktop application Player under the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Updated the Help files.
Operating System*: Windows, OSX, Linux and Solaris.
* Version of operating system support depends of the version of the Java Runtime Environment available to it.
Additional Modules: Java Runtime Environment
Depending on your licencing requirements two options are supported:
Disk space: 165MB depending on options installed.
Memory: Minimum 150MB of available RAM.
Downloadable, single user licence.