Try before you buy?
You can try out Fact Sheet Fusion before buying. When unregistered you can only export:
- 10 Fact sheets.
- 10 Glossary items.
- 5 Media items per fact sheet.
A maximum of 10 entities can be loaded/added while unregistered. There are no other limits on data entry. Once registered there are no limitations.
Download size: 85.6 MB
Note: During setup additional modules maybe downloaded, if required.
Fact Sheet Fusion v2 – A tool for creating professional fact sheets.
Rapidly generate standardised fact sheets in HTML or XML. Fact Sheet Fusion provides a fast and effective way to generate high quality fact sheets, without requiring multi-media skills. Users can rapidly produce these fact sheets by following four simple steps.
- Define a set of topics that will form the structure of each fact sheet.
- Input text for each topic for each entity (or object) for which a fact sheet is to be created.
- Attach image files related to each entity
Once these three steps have been completed, the final step is to choose a template design, click on a button and Fact Sheet Fusion automatically generates the fact sheets.
As a part of the fact sheet creation process, Fact Sheet Fusion can:
- automatically convert and resize images
- create an entity index page
- create a glossary page
- cross link entities listed within other entity fact sheets
- cross link glossary terms found within fact sheets
- cross link glossary terms found in other glossary definitions
- cross link entities found within glossary definitions
- Transform fact sheets as HTML, PDF or XML