This article only applies to Coral ID key users
- Uninstall Coral ID (if already installed). Note: If you are using VISTA you may need to do this using an admin account.
- Delete the install folder, usually "C:\program files\Lucid", if you have no other files of concern stored there. Otherwise back them up prior to the delete.
- Install Coral ID. Note: If using VISTA you must perform the installation under a privileged account such as Administrator. *** Do not run it at this stage. ***
- Patch the current install with the attached update. Extract the ZIP file into "C:\program files\Lucid" overwriting any existing files. Note: If using Vista this must be performed under the administrators account.
- Run Coral ID. Enter the serial number again and go through the activation process.
Download the Coral ID update
The direct link to the Coral ID registration/activation page is: www.lucidcentral.org/activation
Important: If you are using the Vista or Windows 7 operating systems please read the following forum article. Also please note that Lucid3 Player is not backwards compatible with Lucid2 keys. Coral ID is a version 2 key.