Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Phoenix FAQsPhoenix FAQsCan I have pictures and multimedia within my key?Can I have pictures and multimedia within my key?
Previous

Next
New Post
3/20/2008 1:28 PM

Yes, Phoenix supports attaching JPEG, GIF and PNG graphic formats to couplet questions and entities (taxa). HTML pages or Internet URLs can be also attached to entities. Any graphics that are attached into a key should be sized appropriately before adding to the key as the Lucid Phoenix Builder and Player do not resize or resample graphics. Graphics that are to appear with the Phoenix Player interface should be kept as small as possible, this has the advantage of faster load speeds, especially across the Internet and allows users running lower screen resolutions more “interface space.. If required, higher resolution images can be easily included in the HTML pages that are attached into the key.

To view an example key with full multimedia click here.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Phoenix FAQsPhoenix FAQsCan I have pictures and multimedia within my key?Can I have pictures and multimedia within my key?

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement