Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Phoenix FAQsPhoenix FAQsWhat kind of paper based keys can I import in the Lucid Phoenix Builder?What kind of paper based keys can I import in the Lucid Phoenix Builder?
Previous

Next
New Post
3/20/2008 1:27 PM

A hard copy or paper based key must first be transformed into an electronic text version before the Lucid Phoenix Builder can import it. The Lucid Phoenix Builder does not scan or perform Optical Character Recognition (OCR). This function must be performed prior to the import. The electronic version of a ‘paper based’ key should be formatted in plain text.
The Phoenix importer can handle the following dichotomous key structures.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Phoenix FAQsPhoenix FAQsWhat kind of paper based keys can I import in the Lucid Phoenix Builder?What kind of paper based keys can I import in the Lucid Phoenix Builder?

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement