Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Phoenix FAQsPhoenix FAQsPDF AttachmentPDF Attachment
Previous

Next
New Post
4/22/2010 3:44 PM

Can I have pdf attachments within my Phoenix key?

New Post
4/23/2010 10:05 AM

Hi Shahab,

Lucid Phoenix currently only accepts html pages as attachments. However, you can still attach a PDF by wrapping the PDF in a HTML page. Here some example HTML code that will directly load the PDF within the browser. Note the the yellow hightlights are the areas you would need to customise.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml...">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>PDF Fact Sheet</title>
<style>
html, body {
height: 98%;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<embed src="test.pdf" height="100%" width="100%">
</body>
</html>

Cheers,

Matt.

New Post
4/23/2010 2:27 PM

Hi Matt,

I want direct pdf attachment same as Lucid3. Is it possible within Phoenix in near future?

Ta

Shahab

New Post
4/23/2010 3:05 PM

Hi Shahab,

Yes, this feature has been added to the development list. It most likely will be available in the next update.

Cheers,

Matt.

New Post
11/3/2010 9:52 AM

Matt Taylor wrote:

Hi Shahab,

Yes, this feature has been added to the development list. It most likely will be available in the next update.

Cheers,

Matt.

Has this update been released yet? I agree that direct pdf attachment would be a great addon - pretty vital for me. Thanks.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Phoenix FAQsPhoenix FAQsPDF AttachmentPDF Attachment

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement