Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Phoenix FAQsPhoenix FAQsCan I copy and paste selected text into the Phoenix key?Can I copy and paste selected text into the Phoenix key?
Previous

Next
New Post
5/12/2010 12:54 PM

New Post
5/14/2010 9:32 AM

Hi Shaha,

Text can be pasted into the various elements of the Phoenix key, such as the entity labels and the couplet text etc. When importing a text based key you can also also cut, copy and paste text within the editor. Cut, copy and paste operations use your standard operating system keyboard shortcuts. Or via the edit menu.

Cheers,

Matt.

New Post
5/14/2010 11:59 AM

Hi Matt,

Yea, it is possible only with imported file. But can we do this within Phoenix Builder? Also can we print Phoenix Builder or Player selected info windows?

Cheers,

Shahab

New Post
5/20/2010 1:41 PM

Hi Shahab,

You can paste text elements within the Builder, but you can't paste a whole text based key directly into the Builder. You would need to use the key import dialog for that. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you want to do?

RE: Print options.

No, you cannot print the content of the various windows within the Builder or Player. You can however export your key back to a text file. See the following forum post for more information on this.

http://www.lucidcentral.org/Support/F...

Cheers,

Matt.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLucid Phoenix D...Lucid Phoenix D...Phoenix FAQsPhoenix FAQsCan I copy and paste selected text into the Phoenix key?Can I copy and paste selected text into the Phoenix key?

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement