Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Using Fact Shee...Using Fact Shee...Upgrading from 1.0.9 to 1.0.25 in a non-vista environmentUpgrading from 1.0.9 to 1.0.25 in a non-vista environment
Previous

Next
New Post
5/20/2009 7:51 AM

I downloaded the update file, unzipped it, and copied the files into my existing (1.0.9) FSF folder. When I went to use it, everything seemed fine - but I was not asked to register it or activate it. But, when I went to export the pages, I got "run time error "13" and something about a file incompatibility. At least with the old edition I got two topics out - but I want the latest debugged version. 

Another question/suggestion: it would be nice to be able to add a link by pasting a hyperlinked name rather than typing in the URL. Or perhaps one can - not being able to export (hint) I cannot test that.

New Post
5/20/2009 5:48 PM

Hi Mary,

What template are you using? A customised one? Or a standard template?

RE: Pasting a hyperlinked name rather than typing in the URL.

Yes, you can copy an existing text link into FSF and the underlying URL will be maintained. I just recommend you don't do this from MS Word as all of the Word formatting will also be copied. The Word formatting and styles etc will override your template style sheet.

Cheers,

Matt.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Using Fact Shee...Using Fact Shee...Upgrading from 1.0.9 to 1.0.25 in a non-vista environmentUpgrading from 1.0.9 to 1.0.25 in a non-vista environment

Copyright 2018. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement