Fact Sheet Fusion is a tool to facilitate the rapid generation of standardised fact sheets in HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) or XML (eXtensible Markup Language).
To generate high quality fact sheets, the Fact Sheet Fusion user has to take four simple steps. First, define a set of topics that will form the structure of each fact sheet. Second, input text for each topic for each entity (or object) for which a fact sheet is to be created and third, attach image files related to each entity.
Once these simple steps have been completed, the user chooses a template and Fact Sheet Fusion automatically generates fact sheets based on that template. As a part of the fact sheet creation process, Fact Sheet Fusion can:
- automatically convert and resize images
- create an entity index page
- create a glossary page
- cross link entities listed within other entity fact sheets and their alternative names
- automatically cross link entities abbreviated binomial names
- cross link glossary terms found within fact sheets
- cross link glossary terms found in other glossary definitions
- cross link entities found within glossary definitions
- Transform fact sheets as HTML or XML
For more detailed information on Fact Sheet Fusion, you can access an on-line demonstration (2MB)* and an on-line edition of the Help file.
To purchase Fact Sheet Fusion
Fact Sheet Fusion $295.00 AUD*.
Fact Sheet Fusion Secondary Licence $120.00 AUD*.
* Prices exclude GST which is applicable if purchased within Australia.
You can purchase Fact Sheet Fusion online.